PSAC does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
PSAC does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the site, dates and pages visited, referring website addresses, types of browsers used and domain name or Internet protocol address of the originator. This information is kept strictly confidential by PSAC and is used for internal purposes only.
If you have any concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this site, please contact us [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
PSAC updates the information on this website regularly; however, PSAC cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information.
Use of the information on this website is at the users risk. PSAC shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from:
- The use of or reliance on information contained in this website;
- Inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- Use of any third party websites linked from or to this website;
- Any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs downloaded or encountered as a result of using this website;
- And any other matter connected with this website, even if PSAC is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.